Do you want to join a fast-paced growing company?
HelioCampus, located in Chapel Hill, NC and Bethesda, MD is a data-driven tech company that works in the Higher Ed space. Through our approach we work collaboratively with our members to ensure that they are making data-driven decisions across their campuses that impact the effectiveness and efficiency of their people. By providing members actionable data along with our benchmarking platform, we are providing the tools needed to do more with less and save millions along the way.
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated Client Services Manager (CSM) with a natural inclination for project management and analytics. As a CSM with HelioCampus, you will serve as the direct contact for university clients and lead the internal project planning for the corresponding data implementations. You will be part of an agile and growing team responsible for obtaining university’s data files, managing the project tasks/timelines and providing insights and presentations, all while maintaining strong client relationships.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Act as the main face and voice for HelioCampus for assigned clients and across the market
- Simultaneously manage multiple client accounts and provide up to date project plans
- Provide task support and effective leadership on implementations
- Make quick and timely decisions surrounding project plans and prioritization
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Curate insightful and dynamic presentations relevant to client interests and data use cases
- Provide solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs, taking in to account university structure and institutional knowledge
- Handle client concerns and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between university clients and internal teams
- Establish strong and collaborative working relationships within the implementation team
- Coach and provide critical feedback and support to team members
- Support technical training on assigned implementation tasks and processes
- Coordinate with development team to provide product improvements with concrete value
- Attend industry networking events and industry-relevant conferences
- Provide the sales team with new leads and contacts which arise from current member
Great to have
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in project management, higher education, or client services
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Familiarity with client-facing work and a willingness to attend conferences and market events
- A positive attitude, a forward thinking outlook on life and a desire to make an impact
Nice to have
- Previous managerial experience in technology sales and/or higher education
- Prior experience in a start-up environment
- Analytical and the ability to think on the fly
- Experience with tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, and search engine navigation
HelioCampus offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) w/ company match, WFH flexibility, snacks, and fun and collaborative work environment.
HelioCampus is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.